1. Just because you saw it, were told of it or were present there, doesn’t make it your problem. It’s your problem only if it affects you directly.
2. People are not thinking about you. They are thinking about what you think of them.
3. Cog in the wheel. Cog in the wheel. Cog in the wheel.
4. Staying silent is better than being rude. Or talking too much. Or answering back. Or expressing anger verbally. Or defending yourself.
5. If I don’t like you, I don’t have to have you in my life.
6. Money does not equal love. Effort equals love.